Bright Gambit values your privacy and promises to take good care of the personal information we collect from you.
Personal information or personal data can be any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. In other words, it can be any information that could allow us to identify you both directly and indirectly (like for example your name, email address or billing address).
This Policy explains which personal information we collect from you and for what reasons, but also how you can contact us to ask about your personal data and invoke your rights.
We only collect and use (“process“) your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, including but not limited to the (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (“GDPR“) and applicable national privacy regulations (hereafter “applicable law“).
What data do we collect and when?
We collect the following personal information:
- when game developers send us a pitch either via email or using the dedicated form available on https://brightgambit.com/contact/ we collect the following personal information: name, email and location, and any information you choose to submit. We will only use such information internally to review your pitch or answer your request and we will not share such information with an external third-party without your express consent.
- When users contact us directly via email, we collect the following personal information: name and email, the content of your emails and any information you choose to submit. Such information will be stored on our email box and will be not shared with any external third-party without your express consent.
- When you visit our website https://brightgambit.com/, we collect the following personal information via cookies:
- Location (i.e. country)
- Referrals (i.e. if a link was used to visit the website where it was from)
- Device type (i.e. desktop, mobile or tablet)
- The pages viewed
- The time spent on such pages
- If you are a returning visitor
A “cookie” is a small data file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. We use analytics cookies, such as those offered by Google Analytics, to help us understand how long a visitor stays on our website, what pages they find most useful, and how they arrived at our website.
Most web browsers allow you to control and remove cookies through their settings preferences.
How to contact us and Control Your Personal Information
You can ask to view, edit or delete the personal information we collect from you by reaching out to us directly using the form available at the following page: https://brightgambit.com/contact/
We will also appreciate to get feedback from you if you think that this Policy or any part of it is unclear.
Unless otherwise stated, Bright Gambit is a data controller for personal information we collect. Our address is:
BRIGHT GAMBIT AB
141 28 Huddinge
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority where you live, work or where an alleged infringement of the GDPR or of any other applicable privacy regulation has occurred. The relevant authority in Sweden is Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten (IMY): https://www.imy.se/en/.